12 Proven Steps to Have a Healthy Marriage, Prevent Divorce and Keep Your Romance Alive
Check out Richard’s best selling marriage counseling book, available today on Amazon.com!
If you’re considering marriage counseling, or simply want to build a stronger, more loving marriage (and you want to avoid divorce or any of the common pitfalls in our day and age), this is the book for you!
You’ll discover sound, down-to-earth solutions for handling common relationship problems and avoiding the mistakes which can endanger even the happiest of unions. In a simple, step-by-step style you’ll gain experienced advice on such important topics as:
- Who should actually marry? (the answer might not be what you think!)
- Getting married soon? Why you might NOT want to honeymoon…
- Having marital difficulties and constant fights? Discover quick and easy steps to take and critical dangers to guard against
- The looming question of divorce, and how to prevent it from happening once and for all!
- The hidden differences in outlook between men and women that can change the course of your love life forever
- Thinking of having kids? Make sure you follow the 4 key tips in Chapter 7 to set yourself up for the happiest family possible
- How to build an amazing foundation during the “make or break” first 2 years of marriage
- Simple easy-to-follow preparations for your middle-age years together
- And so much more!
These are just a few of the many critical topics you’ll learn in this inspiring book. You’ll get advice, guidance and some provocative answers to questions many hesitate to ask.
Considered a “wise and informative handbook that explores tactfully, and with understanding, the many problems which confront married people and those who are contemplating marriage”, consider this a guide for everyone at whatever stage of your marriage (or soon-to-be marriage). With this book in your hand, you’re sure to enjoy the adventure. Buy your copy today!
See what readers are saying about Chesser’s work:
“While I imagine some spots might seem a little ‘old fashioned’ to some people, there was a LOT of relevant information. My husband and I were reading this together and it made some very helpful points that helped us understand each other even better. It gives a good frame of reference to be thinking about the entire arch of your life and how you want your life to look in your marriage. It also asks very good questions if you are not married yet that I encourage all engaged couples to read and discuss honestly before getting married. I recommend this book.”
“This is a fantastic book. Since I’m getting married soon (and want it to last), I am reading every great thing I can about marriage. And this book lived up to its promise! The 12 steps outlined in this book make perfect sense and make me feel like I can actually accomplish a rewarding relationship with my husband-to-be. The chapter about “the first two years” was my favorite, but this book covers everything beyond just the first two years. I highly recommend everyone who is in a relationship (or who is thinking about marriage) gets a copy of this book!